3) There are a few fields you need to fill in:
- Name - This is the name that you use to identify this particular email service. You may have several different MailChimp lists, and this enables you to distinguish one from another.
- Email Service Destination - This is the list ID defined within MailChimp
- Email Service User Name - [not required; leave blank]
- Email Service Password - Your MailChimp API Key
4) Fill in the above information, and click OK to save this. Continue these steps to set up new Email Services for each of your MailChimp lists.
Once you've completed setting up these Email Services, you can export email addresses from your Sumac Contact list any time! Here's how:
1) From your Sumac console, click the "Contacts" button to open your Contact list.
2) Search for the contacts whose email addresses you want to export to MailChimp (for tips on searching, review these how-to videos
3) Once you've got your list, click "Export." Sumac will ask if you want to export to an external bulk email service. Click "Yes," and choose which of your MailChimp lists you want to export to (see screenshot below):
Click OK and Sumac will export these email address to MailChimp for you!